Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great Self-esteem

At Santa Monica Pier, my sisters and I split off from my parents and decided to go shopping at all the little stores...this is a pic of my parents buying some refreshing snacks...my mom is bending over right next to my dad (the guy in the speedo) i didn't post this right after we got home because it is too embarrassing, but i came to my senses and thought you guys might like this.


okay, you may have noticed that guy has a little too much hair to look my dad...when we were all walking along the pier these 2 passed us, and i snapped a quick photo...we couldn't stop laughing. You have to have an immense quality of self-esteem to walk around like this in public-don't you think?

3 comments:

Tibi said...

Oh my gosh!! Hahahah! That is too funny!

Lisa said...

yes haha thats hilarious

Jenn said...

So I just about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!!!