Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween at BYUI

Halloween was fun- my grandparents came to visit me and so i didn't dress up or anything but i got to go shopping! My grandma hooked me up and it was a lot fun! I did carve a pumpkin though :) It is pretty ugly but it's not like i could afford some fancy carving knives or something haha. Nah, but it definitely didn't turn out the way i planned lol.




So, i was getting off my bed and i stepped on the plug to my hair dryer...it hurt


Me and my roomie like to go on walks and take funny pictures :)

5 comments:

Tibi said...

Haha cute pics! Except that one of your foot thats really gross and looks painful! At first it looked like you cut your arm while carving your pumpkin...but this is grosser! haha

Lexie & Sharrid said...

awe your roomate is not being silly enough...and yeah I thought it was your arm too but my aunt stepped through a plug once too. The beds in the doors and apartments are always pretty high, mine was cause the dresser was actually below it.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

by the way, love the new background and yeah...the pumkin pretty much sucks, ha ha

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Austrie,
Looks like you are having a blast!(All grown up, and EVERYWHERE to go!) That hair plug in the foot thing...that looks brutal. Sorry you had to deal with that! Now you know one of the reasons why your mom always wanted you to pick up your room... ;) Take care of yourself and above all STAY WARM! ....Sister Walker

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Austrie,
Okay, so I showed Bro' Walker the plug in the foot picture. (Of course I told him about it and of course, he wanted me to show him the picture.
The second time I looked at it though, I had some concerns. I noticed something...this is a personal question Austrie...have you been hanging out with Edward Cullins? I'm just concerned Austrie, your porcelain skin - it may have been too much for him to control himself! Just watching out for the little Beehive that I tried to kill on her "First Year Hike". It's what the movies call a "Life Debt". Anyway, see you at Christmas Break!