Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey, mashed potatoes and THE JONAS BROTHERS!

Well, being home for Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! It was great to see family and friends. Thanksgiving was yummy and I love to watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Friday I of course went shopping :) On Saturday, me and Benny went to a Jonas Brothers concert! It was pretty much fantastic :) I know...Jonas Brothers are so little girlish but I had such a blast! Honor Society and Demi Lovato also performed... So of course I recorded and took tons of pictures!

Me and Betty at the concert

THE JONAS BROTHERS



This is one of the many videos haha

3 comments:

Lana Hardy said...

The Jonas Brothers concert was definitely the highlight of my thanksgiving break. I took Heather and her friends... we went to the 3:00 show.
Hope you had a great thanksgiving and a safe flight back to the cold country!!

Mady said...

Yay Jonas Brothers!

Trent & Tara said...

Man I can't believe how famous these guys are at such a young age as well. Millionairs...no fare. I wonder how expensive those seats were right up at the front? Hundreds I am sure. Looks like you had fun.