Sunday, September 13, 2009

The First Week

So, I have been back up in Rexburg for about a week now and all is well. My apartment is nice and my roommates are even nicer :) My mom wanted me to post some pics of my apartment, so I am. Don't worry mom, pics of the roomies are comin soon!

Last Sunday I left and stayed the night in Provo w/Taryn...and met some interesting people. haha




This is the outside of my apartment complex:


The bedroom closet area:


My side of the room:


Kitchen:



Living Room: (those boxes are where we keep food...you should see the hallway...haha)


Still the kitchen & living room, but where they meet:


It's kinda messy, but i didn't wanna clean it just for pictures. :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! You should tell your mom if you update your blog, she has to update hers! I love the rainbow thing on your desk....what is it?