Sunday, October 25, 2009

MOST. AMAZING. CONCERT. EVER.

Honor Society concert was the best concert i've ever been to. Why you ask??? well...

1. I met them when they got out of thier taxi and got onto their tour bus :) I got a pic with Michael! (the lead singer)



2. Being front row, I touched them! (yes...just like the obsessed fans :D) and eye contact...proof: around :10 with Jason:) and Michael winks at the camera at :20ish haha
2.

3. Thier opening act Esmee Denters had a very cute albino (atleast we think he was hahaha) guitarist.


4. Made some awesome new friends!


5.Met Esmee! (she was discoverd by Justin Timberlake on youtube!)
2 of my roomies: Cyndie and Jesika


6.Got to do Meet/Greet! (Did I mention I <3 alex! lol)



We had a blast :)









Outside thier tour bus with all my roomies

1 comment:

Trent & Tara said...

wow you are one obcessed fan.