Sunday, December 6, 2009

Archie!!!!!!


The truth is, I haven't ever been a big fan of David Archuleta. When I heard he had a stop at BYUI on his Christmas Tour, I thought I should go (BYUI isn't the best at having awesome concerts haha) So I got a couple of my roomies to go and we had A LOT of fun! (We will now refer to him as "Archie" :D) Archie has an amazing voice! He was so good live, he did his pop songs and then Christmas songs as well. I was extra excited when the MC said that Benton Paul was opening for him. (If you haven't heard Benton Paul's music, I highly suggest going HERE...now. I discovered him awhile ago and can't get enough...plus he has a free discovery download on itunes called "Run" gotta get it :D) Anyway, they're both really talented artists and it was an awesome concert!







1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are like the biggest concert goer that I know!