Friday, July 16, 2010

Lately

Well, besides the fact that i've been a blogging bummer (sorry bout that)...I have a perfectly legit excuse: i have nothing to blog about. So actually, you should be thanking me because I may just bore you to pieces. However, I shall pull bits and pieces together to make a blog about randomness. So here it goes...


Yesterday, Lyla Jane Leavitt was born! A new baby cousin for me! Pretty sure she will be introduced into the blog-o-sphere soon...that post will happen HERE.

My WONDERFUL cuz Annie has agreed to accompany my sister and I to MICHAEL BUBLE! (enter girlish scream here) cuz i cannot wait to hear him crooning to me from the nose bleeds. Count down to August 28 starts now.

Besides working, I have been trying to have somewhat of a social life...which includes the singles branch. So we went bowling and my team may have had the most legit bowling names ever. From LtoR, Taryn It Up, K Rad, Willy The Kid & Saucy Aussie.


Pretty sure the fab 4 have been re-united after a small 10 year break. You see, the Willards and my fam were neighbors in the 90's. Those were the days.

1 comment:

Annie Leavitt said...

i'm so nervous to go! like a giddy little school girl.

love that picture of you guys.