Tuesday, June 17, 2008

◘ BaCk EaSt TrIp ◘

Last night i got home from the back east trip- it was so much fun! We always missed the bad weather and i learned lots of new things. I'm gonna miss my senior family...!!!

Niagara Falls- canada was awesome- niagara falls was unbelievable! i liked the ponchos haha
I took this picture cuz there was a beautiful rainbow! it was picturesque~
Logandale 2nd ward rocks! there was 48 people on the trip...15 from my ward!
Sunday was amazing at the sacred grove
the nauvoo temple-my friend steph took this picture, if you know her, you understand why this picture is tilted. haha. i luv you steph!

2 comments:

Tibi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That picture of the rainbow is beautiful!

Annie Leavitt said...

yes, nothing like the back east trip. isn't it so much stinkin' fun? ty and i alway end up talking about it every once in a while. actually, not about the fun, but about the places we got to see. what an opportunity.