Thursday, June 5, 2008

♥GRADUATION!!! WOOHOO!♥

Well, I DID IT! i graduated from moapa valley high school last night. GO PIRATES!


"Hip Hurrah!" for the Gold and Blue! Throwing our caps during the alma mater is a really cool tradition...i was excited to do this the whole time.
Mi familia....:)
This was like 10 seconds after we graduated. Michaela, Jenn and me. can you tell we're excited? haha

It was COLD and WINDY! Nevada in June...cold? i don't think so...but it was! it's rained about 4 times this whole year...once on the first day of school and once on the last too! Me and my good cuz Tar

3 comments:

Tibi said...

Haha, cute! congrats! I will be weird going to your house without you there!

Vicki said...

Congratulations Austrie. I can't believe you are finally done with school. Well, actually, you are on to bigger and better schooling. You have been a joy to watch grow up.

Trent & Tara said...

dude this is pretty funny:) Looks like you guys were about to wet your pants!!