Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Trip to California

Last week, we took our family trip to CA. We hit Hollywood, LA, an Angels game, a few different beaches, Monterey, Solvane (this Danish town), and other places. These are just a few pictures of our trip... In the first one, we are in downtown Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theater, where the hand/foot prints of different stars are. I am with cat woman...let me share our conversation with you...
Cat woman: You want to take a picture with me meow meow
me: uhm...okay
CW: I take tips meow meow
me: I don't have any money
CW: we take picture anyway meow meow, maybe your mommy has some money meow meow
me: uhhhh
(mom gives cat woman a dollar)
CW:Thank you welcome to Hollywood meow meow.

Angels game in Anaheim, CA. they played the Indians and lost! go figure- i always thought i was bad luck.
This is at Santa Monica Pier. me, mom and mady rode the ferris wheel. it was beautiful from the top! While we were there, they were filming a Nike commercial, so keep your eyes peeled for me on tv! haha, just kidding

Everyone needs to visit Hearst Castle! it is so amazing. 68,000 sq.ft! including his 3 guest houses. this is the outdoor swimming pool. The inside swimming pool was tiled with real gold. There were tons of ancient artifacts from different countries...like some of the columns used on the outdoor pool were really from ancient rome. and all of this was only one of his vacation homes.
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS: if you have the need to embarrass your poor children...rent one of these. i'll post a video later...oh, it's even better.

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

fun! i didn't know you guys headed down there. i think that is exactly where we sat at an angels game for our honeymoon! glad you had fun : )

Lisa said...

wow whaqt a fun vaca. love the convo with cat women. and yes embarrassinglol