Sunday, July 13, 2008

Volleyball Camp

Every summer, dad takes volleyball teams to UVU for a volleyball camp. I love this trip because week of vball camp=week of shopping for me! My mom, sisters and I take advantage of this week and go to all the malls, byu campus, visit cousins and our favorite restaurants (brick oven, old spaghetti factory, creamery on 9th and so much more)...here are a few pics of this fun trip!

Here I am infront of the Maeser building...see the Y in the background?

Ari hated the whole shopping business...most of the time she wanted to go watch volleyball with dad...mabye that means she'll discontinue the dance tradition and play sports. haha, we'll see. However, after i told her i could push her in a shopping cart, she was all for it. it was funny.

On friday, after the girls left camp, my family went to the smith fieldhouse. the vball net was all set up and my dad had to walk out on the court and get the feel. haha..i had to snap a picture- i think he was in heaven.


If you haven't been to the Cougar hall of fame, and you're interested in that stuff, it's pretty cool. This is the size of Jeff Chapman's hand (played basketball for BYU) ...funny story: he was in school the same time as my dad, and they were playing flag football on the same field, well, somehow, they ran into eachother and this guys finger went into my dads mouth! lol. By the size of his fingers, you'd think my dads tonsils would have been taken out haha.

This is the size of BYU's smallest gymnast- ari does a great job posing just like her. :)

4 comments:

Tibi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I haven't seen you and your family forever! I'll have to come over when I get home and chill with you and Mady!

Annie Leavitt said...

it was fun to see you guys. sad it was so short.

Lisa said...

haha those are funny. and nice story about your dad lol bet he loved you sharing lol. nice posing ari. lol sad if she does sports instead of dance. break the messer name jk lol

Trent & Tara said...

This photo is really cute of Ari. Sh eis almost posed exactly like her. Thats a cute idea.