Friday, September 5, 2008

Life as a college student...

Well, i checked into BYUI yesterday. So far it has felt like EFY all over again. playing games, staying in a dorm, meeting new people. All of this is kinda weird. Maybe it just hasn't clicked that i'm actually a college student...weird! I am in the process of unpacking all of my stuff, and let me tell you, it is taking forever! I was gone all day today playing games and getting a tour of campus. President Clark and his wife spoke to all of the freshman this morning and in a few minutes i'm going to a talent show. I will post some pics of stuff as soon as my "loft" haha doesn't look like a tornado just ran through.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! You made it! I am sure that it is lots of fun til classes start....ha ha ha! Good luck meeting people, they will love you!

Trent & Tara said...

Don't freeze up there dude...hope your having fun...:)

Annie Leavitt said...

don't worry, you will become a pro at packing/unpacking in record times. the first time's the worst : ) good luck with classes. remember to read your syllabus!