Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome to my humble home :)

Mom, these are for you!!!

dorm 401! wootwoot

This is my 1/2...getting in and out of the bed is something that is kinda scary lol. i had all my stuff piled up so i could get down the ladder just right. well, during the night it fell and there was no way to get down haha. So, the next day i unpacked.

This is the kitchen....not too messy- but that's cuz we did dishes last night.
The living room (which is in deep need for some decoration) and the table.
This is the view from my dorm looking at all the rest. it's pretty fun...

6 comments:

Tibi said...

Nice, Nice! Pretty cool! Ill miss you! :(

Mady said...

Nice! now we want to see your roommates :). Your living room is just calling you to do your interior design skills! :)

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun! It's cool that you have your own place. I hope your other 1/2 doesn't snore! :) Keep smiling!

Vicki said...

Hello!? Is that REAL grass? It almost looks fake! It's definitely not Nevada grass, that's for sure. I hope you are having fun and working hard at the same time. I can't believe that you are all grown up.

Austrie said...

i know! for real...grass and i haven't seen sprinklers on at all! crazzzzy.

The De Young's said...

hey girl your room is way cute!!!! I was so excited to hear you have a blog!!!! I hope you are having fun at school!! Well anyways...your blog is super cute!!!