Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and New Years!

I had a very fun Christmas and New Years!

Driving around and checking out everybody's Christmas lights-with the awesome glasses that change the lights into shapes! Gotta do this to complete Christmas!


(above) On New Years Day, my family, grandparents and Leavitts all went out to Meadow Valley Wash and played around, went shooting and looked inside this creepy bum/guys house that was built in a huge tree...it smelled but was really cool haha

Tar and Mady jumping on this railroad bridge we also went to that was built in 1907

Gpa, Gma (haha) and Trent shooting

Hanging out on the bridge...

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years too :D

6 comments:

Michaela said...

really cute pics austrie :)

Tibi said...

Haha that pic of grandma well your grandma shooting a gun is halarious!!! :] haha

Trent & Tara said...

Wait a second...where was I. Oh calming down my baby in the car..Ha. That picture of your Verla shooting is so funny. Leave me your email on my blog so I can invite you to my private blog. Have you been getting as much snow as we have??

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Austrie,
Hey I've never heard of 3-D Christmas light glasses! Sheesh even Clark Griswold would be jealous! (Are you too young to know who Chevy Chase is?) Anyway, I hope you are staying warm up there in the Arctic Tundra...Later, Di

Austrie said...

Ofcourse I know who that is! That movie is a Christmas classic!
Clark:Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber.
Rusty: Dad, I think you mean burn rubber and eat my dust.
Clark: Whatever, Russ. Whatever...

that movie is "clutch" Lol

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures!
i miss your posts-you need to do more!