Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blast from the past

If your volume isn't on-turn it on and check out this mad theme song! I found this the other day and it really brought me back to the day when i would watch this show at the Leavitt's with Taryn and Taylor...and maybe Trent and Ty too. Do you guys remember this show? It was pretty much the best :D



ALSO you've gotta watch this youtube video. This is a total classic!If at first you don't recognize it, wait until 1:18. If you don't recognize it then, you are definitely deprived haha. DINOSAURS!

7 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

lol...too funny aus.
yes, of course we know these shows. i basically grew up on duck tales, and i'm ashamed to say that ty and i both watched too much of dinosaurs.

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

K. So that Dinosaur clip, sadly I remember it. It was this mini-series about Dinosaurs and the little baby said funny stuff. (Kind of like ALF but creepier)How did you dig that up? Oh, and hey I remember the Duck Tails too! What about Darkwing Duck? Weren't those on at the same time? Di

Tibi said...

Oh wow scary!

Austrie said...

My roommates and I were talking about old shows we used to love and they didn't remember these ones! i was like-i have to find these and educate those less fortunate :D haha

Michaela said...

haha, this post is awesome! i watched both of those shows. haha.

Lisa said...

haha thats so awesome I remember watching duck tales with my brother and the DINOSAURS were my fav I always pretended to be the little baby one. I loved them. fun to remember!

Trent & Tara said...

Blast from the past girl...ha ha. I loved both of these shows. I bought Trent duck tales last year. You always come up with fun things for your blog.