Thursday, July 30, 2009

I won a flippin contest!

Isn't that awesome? I have never won any contest ever...and i guess i didn't win a contest, i was luckily randomly selected from everyone who entered. I get 2 meet/greet tickets to meet Honor Society. Ever heard of them? Well, I love them and i saw them in concert last Novemeber. Now they're opening a concert on Saturday (yes...another Jonas concert) and I GET TO MEET THEM :) soooo excited..partially cuz i actually won something! haha
so, to these guys...



Buckle Up...i'm gonna meet you :)
p.s. Michael, your leather jacket is a tad tight...

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

yes-those clothes are way too tight for guys.
and i totally read your title like that shark from Nemo "look at me! i'm a flippin dolphin!"

Annie Leavitt said...

ps, i've never won anything! hwo did you do it?