Wednesday, August 5, 2009

o my goodness, o my goodness

On Saturday, I went to a JB/Honor Society/Jordin Sparks concert. It was AWESOME! (as expected) I went with Mady and my friend Kelsey. Sadly our picture w/ Honor Society hasn't been uploaded yet (cuz it's by Verizon) but soon it will be :) We spent all day in Vegas shopping and hunting JB down haha. Here's a few pics of the amazing-ness :)

Me infront of the Verizon bus. People all over the country have signed it.


ummm...lol, we snuck in the back lots and i took a pic of some of thier tour buses...this was right before we became good friends with a security guard :) We were talking to him and JB drove right by us. hahaha Big Rob was sitting right in the front. Best day ever!


Joe/Nick


Jordin Sparks (who is AMAZING live!)


Mady & Me


Honor Society (my new FAVORITE band! These guys are awesome!) It was so tight that we got to meet them backstage. Will definitely post that pic when i get it!

No comments: