Sunday, January 31, 2010

interesting information time!


Remember last time when I gave you weird information that I thought was cool? Well, here I am reading my Color Theory textbook---

-While in the U.S., if you're 'blue', you're depressed, but in Germany you are blue when drunk; if you're blue in Finland, you're just short of cash. weird how everybody associated color with different meanings.

-It was once thought that the fat of a dead red-haired person (presumed to be of fiery temper) would make an excellent poison, and was in great demand as a primary ingredient to rid oneself as enemies. (it's not true...red-haired people don't have a bad temper! :D)

-What is the most favorited color in the U.S.??? BLUE! Men started wearing more blue shirts after Sean Connery appeared in a blue shirt as James Bond in 007.

now, wasn't that interesting? ;)

3 comments:

Connie said...

I've gotta say, I love blue.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

was the blue shirt a dress shirt, or just a t-shirt? And I swear blue is every boys favorite color, it's kind of annoying...

Austrie said...

lexie- the shirt was a striped/collar shirt... hot stuff ;)