Friday, May 28, 2010

One of those games


I don't have anything 'blogger worthy' these days...so when i saw this on my friend Corinne's blog i thought it looked like fun...let's give it a whirl.

rules:
search google images
match your answers
only use images from the first 2 pages of your search:

*my age*

*place i've been*

(Vancouver Island, Butchart Gardens)




*place i want to go*


(new york city)

*one of my favorite places*

*favorite object*


(my car!)

*favorite food*


*favorite animal*



*favorite color*




*where i was born*


(st. george, utah)

*where i'm living*

(logandale, NV)


*past love*

*what i'm doing now*

(listening to Taylor Swift)

Well, Say Yes to The Dress totally started 13 minutes ago...i'm late!

3 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I'm in...

Lexie & Sharrid said...

And...I'll have to check out the Miley video just for fun BUT I'm still pretty sure that song is lame ha ha

Lexie & Sharrid said...

So you went with the barf colored back ground...I like it, I like it...