Monday, May 10, 2010

keeps on rollin'

So far my schedule has been full with makin pizzas @ wally's, hanging at the rez and i got a weekend job at the Flower Shoppe. I made bouts & corsages for prom that was this weekend. However, this weekend was also 6 weddings & mothers day so the flower shoppe asked for extra help. This included 36 hours on Th/F/Sat. INTENSE! I even got Tar to come down on Fri/Sat to help me out. All in all, it was a good experience and fun at times :) haha Oh, and me and Tar also went and saw Iron Man 2 today...holy action movie!
Pics from another rez trip...this time Taylor came. He is one funny boy.


2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Wow, the rez has water now, sweet. I love that last pic, cause it's something I would do...take way cool pics of myself. ha

Corinne Chidester said...

GIRL! Sister Bass would be so proud! Your job sounds like fun though! Good thing you actually went to class! ha!