Friday, October 29, 2010

I've Been Gypped!

This time around i'm designing for a woman in NYC by the name of Samantha Ray. Though i may not be a fan of her French Rococo and Early Neoclassic design taste, she is a fashion designer and that i love. What does a fashion designer need in her NYC apartment? A magnificent closet, of course! So upon stumbling upon THESE closets... i have come to the conclusion that i've been gypped! My 3 feet of rod space and 3 1x1 shelve space in my apartment just isn't cutting it. I need a little something like this:

And someday (mark my words!) I will have a closet even more magnificent.

P.S. am i the only one who loved Jessica Alba's hat collection from the link above?

2 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I didn't really look AT the hats but a place for hats is a must. I want one of those old fashioned hat hangers at the front door...only I would want mine in my closet.

There's nothing worse than not enough closet space, a very common tale.

Mr. Messer said...

Keep dreamin' sweetheart! We could make your whole room your closet and you could sleep in the hall..... Dad