Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sometimes I Relax. Sometimes.

Saturdays I hate to do homework. I hate to think about homework, I hate unzipping my backpack. So when talking about hw over the weekned, I just have to say "aint gonna happennn!" (just like Glozell) Usually i'm pretty good about not feeling guilty about it...but not lately. Not doing anything on Saturday makes me feel like a total waste. Especially when it's in the wee hours of the morning the night before projects are due and I think back to Saturday when i lounged around. Enough school blah blah

Let's talk Maroon 5. New album Hands All Over? YES. Please. love times 5billion.

Let's also talk Haunted Mills. Apparently there's a good one around here....but do you blame me for turning down the opportunity tonight? Like i'm gonna pay 10$ to pee my pants? ya...about that. I honestly think the last time i entered anything haunted was with my dad at a Halloween church activity probably over 10 years ago (dad, please tell me you remember this). I strangely recall walking through the nursery room in the dark. I cried. Pretty sure the only way i will ever enter something haunted ever again is if i can hold onto something like this. (p.s. Dad, i liked watching the last Reds game on tv with you over the phone)

Lastly, let's talk about how this semester is like 1/2 way over. HOLY. Time flies when you're having fun. . . or when you're stressed out of your mind. Either one---i'm experiencing both.

Let us take a trip down memory lane, when times were less stressed & all i had to worry about was running around in a leotard, sweet shades & making sure I called Taryn over before some other girl did.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So dang cute :) Love the pix!