Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some Things Never Change...Some Do.

I'm home! After a miraculous drive home w/out any bad weather what so ever! It is wonderful. My mom made me lunch! I got to watch Ari, play in her volleyball match this morning MVP! MVP! MVP!...the first non-dancer in the fam. (a tad heart broken) Now another miracle is happening right before my eyes as i type this: she's cleaning up a mess. So "things that have changed at home" #1: Ari cleans up messes? rumor is she cleaned the bathroom this week too. Weird.

Something that hasn't changed since I left:



...we dance to embarrassing music.

3 comments:

Mady said...

It looks like I posed in this picture. But I can assure you I did not...I guess my dance moves are so perfectly placed that it looks like I planned to do it -- when in reality I went crazy.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Corinne Chidester said...

Um, seriously, I cannot wait to take a similar picture like this with you. :)