Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, Let's See...


Lately all i've been doing is working on the final project for my Space Planning class. It was assigned a month before it's due, so you can totally guess how much detail is involved. It's pretty much driving me up the wall. I've been buckling down lately so that I can enjoy next week at home & try not to think about any more about it. Believe me, it will happen.
Speaking of home...
I'll be arriving in 48 hours! I've got so many fun things planned and i'm so excited to see everybody!
Guess what i'm doing RIGHT NOW?! listening to Michael Buble. Need i say more? I'm convinced he will sing at my wedding reception someday, so you might want to stay friends with me. (And Dad, you might want to start a charity pot of some sort).
Guess what happened to me on Saturday? I went to Albertsons and i got coupons for free eggs, butter & flour! It was a Christmas miracle.
Guess what i'm super excited about for next week? COUSIN REUNITEMENT! It'll be just like the good old days.

{trent, me, taylor, (hidden) ty, tar}
minus trent....plus mady/ari/annie/lucy/abby/phoebe!woopwoop!

I'm sure we can break out the turtle sand box that turned into a kitty litter box in it's later days.
hey, surprise! Taylor is making the same face in the last picture we took ;)
See you soon Moapa Valley!

No comments: