Friday, February 19, 2010

Design.

Today was a day full of DESIGN. This morning I attended a seminar by Armand Baltizaar who is a concept artist for Pixar. He designed characters and scenes in Prince of Egypt and Disney movies such as Princess and The Frog and Shark Tales. He is amazing! (My drawing classes are teaching me exactly what to do if I ever wanted to do something like this!) Then I went to another seminar by Dario Antonioni who is a designer in Los Angeles, owns a company called Orange22. Check out his work! He is a very driven man and has some unbelievable products out there. THEN tonight the Interior Design department held a Gala. The seniors showcased their work and Dario Antonioni did a Q&A with everyone. Busy day.

Some of Armand Baltizaar's work in The Road To Eldorado (see more here)


A piece by Dario Antonioni

No comments: