Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whatever Shall I Do?

The Olympics are done. I'm bummed. I don't know why i love them so much. Somehow I shall survive. . . some of my fav moments:


Shaun White's defends his 1/2 pipe title with the Double Mctwist 1260:


Lindsey Vonn's gold medal run...and celebration:


Johnny Weir (need i say more? haha)


Apolo Ohno 8th medal:


USA bobsled team takes GOLD after 62 years:


THIS moment where Shaun White's coach was talking to him before his last run AFTER he knew he won gold...NBC caught it on air. i laughed.


Norway's curling pants:



Hockey - USA vs. Canada in OT (holy bananas!)
Time to watch the closing ceremony!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Love your dress-up pics! I want to hear more about the tweet with Apollo!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

wish I would have seen more of them, next time I'm going to have to remember they are coming on and make it a priority...it's so worth it! 2 whole years til summer Olympics...Suck.

Annie Leavitt said...

um... i'm thinking you could do your homework now?