Monday, February 8, 2010

Successful...so far.

I decided this semester i was going to be more outgoing. I can't complain i have no social life if i'm a hermit crab. Soooooo i have been making a better attempt to go to parties, activities, attending FHE, just stepping outside of my box.
Results: it's working. I'm making more friends and having more fun. Go me :) Although, i hear the interior design program = no social life. It keeps you super busy, but i'm determined i can keep a healthy balance. ya?
after bowling for FHE:

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

way to go aus!

i am a firm believer that if you sit around waiting for people to make friends with you it will never happen.

either that or i smell really badly.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Good for you. Have fun...I was a hermit in College and Sharrid was the first AND last person I met at the institute building. What were the chances we ended up married... actually, it should be easier for you because I was commuting to school...BLAH!