Thursday, August 19, 2010

August, where did ya go?

Is it just me or did August go by incredibly fast? That's what i thought... :) As for updated news,
1- I no longer work at Wally's! Yesterday was my last day. 2 weeks until I move!
2- Thanks for the comments and facebook shares on my contest entry- maybe i'll win! (fingers crossed)
3-I got to visit Betty in Vegas! (and she said she reads my blog! Hey benny!) we saw Charlie St. Cloud, did a little shopping and visited Gigi's cupcakes for lunch. yum. Betty & I have been friends for a long time. We both took creative dance, and then clogging from my mom when we were 5. Someday she will own a cupcakery just like Gigi's. But better & very well designed, huh Benny?


{please don't hate me for posting this pic Benny}
4- I'd be lying if i said I wasn't a little bit excited to head back up to school. Can't wait to see my girls! you know who ya are...woot!
5- Who's excited for Taylor Swift's new album in October? (hand raises..)
6- I am heading back to LA tomorrow with the fam for a Dodgers game. They're playing the Reds. I WILL GET A PICTURE WITH JOEY VOTTO. <-----did you look at that? need i say more? ;)
Me/Votto picture will be posted soon. have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

Those cupcakes look divine. Give. Me. One.
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! xoxoxoxoxo

Michaela said...

Hand raised on Swiftie's album! Those cupcakes look pretty bomb. You should check out The Cocoa Bean in Rexburg. Cupcake Cafe aka adorable heavenly lounge. I also saw Charlie St. Cloud and I actually liked it. It was a feel good movie, plus, Zac Efron..? Come on.. You should check out the movie Inception if you want an interesting, weird, make you think and you might have to watch it twice kind of movie.
Anyway, I'll be taking you up on that blanket. Keep it real Aus.