Thursday, August 5, 2010

Title Please

Ok. I am on a quest. A quest for a clever & wonderful BLOG TITLE. I've thought about it and i got nothin. Blah blah. Soooo that's where all of you guys (wonderful readers of mine) come into the picture. I need your help! My name has been the title since i've started (approx. 150 posts) which is nothing compared to this girl. I'm pretty convinced she's the next Blogher celebrity (if that's what you even call it) Anyways, back on topic. I could really use some ideas :) I'll even make a post directly to the person who gives me my fav idea (if this is what you wish) haha. So ya, possibly something to do with the "college, single, lovin life" type of theme. please please please...ideas!


{a pretty flower that has nothing to do with this post}

p.s. all you readers that read and don't comment...show some love ;)

4 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

Title submission: Thoughts of a Frecklefaced-Strawberry
you know, cuz you're redheaded! xo love you girl!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I suggest using the title of a song you like. This can really work out well sometimes.

Michaela said...

I still like "Saucy Aussie". Maybe "Single but Saucy Aussie" or "Studying Saucy Aussie".. to incorporate the whole college thing..?

Annie Leavitt said...

hahaha, thanks for the shout out!

hmm, a good title goes a long way. my only advice is don't have it put you into a box- because if you make it about a single college student, then you have to change the title when you are a married molly homemaker. kind of like when people use their kids names for their titles, and then have to change it when they add more to the litter. like, the "fab 5!" er...make that 6!