Sunday, August 22, 2010

Think Blue

Atleast that's what the hillside at Dodgers Stadium says. However, i was thinking more along the line of Think Red. In a sea of blue, i kind of stood out...and my man Votto didn't even hit a HR for me to represent! it's all good, it's all good.
Another quick trip equals another major picture post....so buckle up ;)

{Gotta Represent!}

This is as close as i got to Joey V. Last night my dad informed me he is single, thanks dad, you know exactly what i like to hear.


Saturday we went to Griffith Observatory. Best view of the Hollywood sign!


{Griffith Observatory}

Then drove up Mullholland Drive and shot this picture overlooking the Hollywood Bowl and downtown Hollywood. Love the city.



Where I would not like to be during an earthquake:

Last little getaway before my giant getaway. 2 weeks 'til back to school!

No comments: