Thursday, September 30, 2010

Round One Status: Complete


I just got back from a WONDERFUL lunch date with Corinne & Liz. Eating outside in the 80 degree weather is just what the doctor ordered. The weather has been absolutely dreamy this week! (it's probably because I just bought a new hoodie that i was excited to wear...not happening!) I'm more busy then i've ever been up here at byui. Interior Design is no fluff major.
First big project just completed: Arts & Craft style Home Office. This is my hand drawn elevation- we also had to complete a floor plan & a colored elevation (not pictured here...). But, my solution for a built in home office that goes along one wall is pictured below. The scanner totally killed my line quality. bleh. i promise, it looks better in person ;)



The same day that was due, we got another assignment: Scandinavian style attached townhouse. (I've kind of fallen in love with townhouses...and Scandinavian contemp. style!) I haven't really buckled down and worked on it, and it's due tomorrow.

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I LOVE your blog, and our lunch dates!