Thursday, September 2, 2010

IT'S SEPTEMBER

I guess i could leave this post with just that, because we all know what happens in September. SCHOOL. I move back to school in 3 days. 3 days! But, i would be lying if i said i wasn't a wee bit excited. Getting back into the routine of things....or the lack of a routine...more for the social aspect. I'm excited to see all my friends who are returning & the cool weather-it's 57* right now! (ok so that's the first time i've looked at the weather, now i'm kinda freaking out. I didn't know it was only 57. what the.) Oh, and i'm starting my 3rd year of college. 3rd year. I didn't think that would ever happen. Not because i'm a quitter but because that seems so old. haha ANYWAY. Summer was absolutely awesome, but i'm ready to get back into the nutty college routine. againnn.

"Life should be nuts. If it's not, its just like a bunch of thursdays thrown together."
-Rumor Has It

{a fun pic from this summer, me & noelle}

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

you look hott in that picture, AND I'm so excited to see you on Monday!!!!!