Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh, It Happened!

I didn't take many pictures of Birthday festivities for my 21st. But I had a great birthday! (Thank you everyone!) Facebook sure makes you feel special on your day, people I haven't talked to forever were wishing me a Happy Birthday, it was just grand. That night I went to a very fun singles branch activity. We split up in groups and went on a picture scavenger hunt. We had to find things like a policeman, be in a rock band, a house on a hill, a mortuary and take a picture with it.

Photobucket

Friday night I went into Vegas to celebrate with some friends. We went to Caesars Palace and had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, went shopping, walked the strip (in the rain!) and watched the Bellagio water show. It was a fun night and the only picture we got was with Mr.T. However, before I left I got some wonderful advice from my grandmother. She looked me in the eyes and said, "don't stick any nickels in the slots, austrie. Or dimes, or dollars, I don't even know what you stick in them anymore, but don't do it!"
So, remember everyone, don't gamble!....ever....not even once. Or my gma will come after you.

Photobucket


I just had to tell the world about my birthday, because it was a great one. A great one indeed! I'm legal now!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

i love that, "i don't even know what you stick in them anymore". hilarious!


glad you had a good b-day aus. you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Your gma? Hilarious.

Mr T? I've posed there before too!

So glad you're legal now, no reason to hide all the boozing you do!!!

Happy (belated) Bday Girl, you're the best.

xoxo

Corinne Chidester said...

I stinking love your Gma. Tell her that for me please?
So glad you had a great day! You, of all gingers, deserve it! :) Love you!

Austrie said...

Thanks girls...I'll let my gma know you're a fan ;)