Monday, September 19, 2011

Dallas Meets Las Vegas

This weekend was one for the books. Taryn and her roommate Ariel came down to celebrate Ariel's 21st birthday. We took her to Vegas, ate dinner at Cheesecake Factory inside Caesars Palace, walked the strip and watched the Bellagio's water show. Ending the night with a walk through the new Cosmopolitan hotel (holy hanging chandeliers!) and took classic pictures by the Vegas sign.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me tell you a little bit about Ariel: We were roommates at BYUI winter semester 2010. We never really talked much or hung out until I decided to text her in February when she left for the airport to go back to home to Dallas for Valentines Day. It was history from there! We become the best of friends and I convinced her to live with Taryn when she transferred to BYU. So now I get to have my two favorite people in one visit to Provo! It's just the shiz.

Saturday we took her to the Moapa Valley's finest restaurants. Inside Scoop for lunch, Tiffany's for dinner! Have you ever been to both those places in one day? ....interersting.

Photobucket

That night we gathered up some friends and went riding at Red Rock.

Photobucket

My finest line of the night, "Guys, if we die tonight, I want you to know you're my best friends!"

I traveled back up with them on Sunday to Provo for a few days. We have made many plans. Stay tuned!

No comments: