Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wanna Feel The Love?

It began with over 100 cupcakes Saturday evening. Taryn and I would take short breaks from making them to dance to our Monster Mash Halloween cd- It was very therapeutic. Luckily we had a private taste tester to approve of our cupcake icing.

Photobucket

 Today was my farewell! If you ever want to make somebody feel loved, ask them to talk in church and then have a bunch of people show up for them. Today I felt loved!

Photobucket
Me & Jen

These two thought they were in charge of the water. The other two just make me laugh.

Photobucket

Thanks for coming everyone, it really means a lot!

I have just over 2 weeks before I enter the MTC! November 9th!

4 comments:

Taryn Robison said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this one so much! So many good memories this weekend :) I think I'm gonna die without you.

Corinne Chidester said...

LOVE YOU!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

The cupcakes were IT! I only ate one but now wish I'd grabbed a red velvet as well...Lemon! Woot!

Michaela said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there... Just know, I care about you too. And I'm so excited for you to get to go/so sad that you're leaving. But seriously, the time will fly. Hooray for Toronto!