Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pre-Mish Must Do's

All of a sudden there's only 1 1/2 weeks until I enter the MTC. You know what that means..i'm scrambling to do stuff that I won't be doing for 18 months.

A few things I can check off that list:

Ranger rides & late night Mario battles with Taylor
Photobucket

A trip to Pioneer Theater 

Halloween sugar cookies (with Gma Gubler's recipe) yum!

Working at Tiffany's. My last day was Saturday!

Lunch outing to VIP Chinese Restaurant

Watch The Sixth Sense, I just saw it for the first time!

What I Still Need To Do:
Carve a pumpkin

Continue to watch Halloween movies

Participate in Halloween festivities

Watching THE JONAS MOVIE

Complete a variety of Wii games

I'm thinking 50% of these will be completed by Monday night. Anything else I need to add to the list?


18 months is kind of a long time.

Oh, and I just discovered this karaoke youtube channel...so there's gonna be some of that too.


2 comments:

Tibi said...

Listen to all your favorite music!! Maybe take a dip in the Res haha. just kidding.

Jenn said...

Aus! Just think of it as all of the awesome things you get to do in the next 18 months that we don't! Hooray Canada! You're getting the best girl ever!