Monday, October 3, 2011

Gold Toes

Before you read this, I suggest you find your best Disney music and start playing it. I'll give you a minute. (I suggest You've Got A Friend In Me from Toy Story or When You Wish Upon A Star...classic)

I found it 100% necessary to paint my toenails with gold glitter this week. We're going to Disneyland in 6 days! Glitter-fairy dust-princesses-tinkerbell- magic...get where i'm stemming from? Ahh! Those snowy Rexburg day dreams of being in Southern California are finally springing into action! But wait, it gets better. ALL the fam is going. We're talking 21 of us...these Disney trips are the best! (They happen when someone graduates, this year it's Mady and I wanted to go before I left in November...so it just all works out!)

This is from our last trip in April '09. One of my favorite moments every time we go is when 8 of us go on Grizzly Peaks together. The dream team consists of My sister Mady, myself, my dad and cousins Taryn, Taylor, Trent, Ty & Uncle Rod. Oh man, I just got really excited.

Photobucket
DCA Grizzly Peaks, April '09

So now is your time to help me out. I've been to Disneyland many times, but there's gotta be something i'm missing! Tell me what I simply cannot live without any longer. You can leave out cream cheese pretzels, dole whips & tower of terror because those 3 things definitely top the list of Disneyland awesomeness.

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Oh man, I was going to say Dole Whips... But I was also thinking... The fireworks show they do behind the castle. Amazing. "Make it PINK! No, BLUE!" I'm also a huge fan of New Orleans Square. If you're up for some yummy bayou-ness I'd say get yourself a bread bowl full of Gumbo! Or I'd say go to the Blue Bayou Restaurant if you're feeling a bit ritzy. Reservation is required. Or if you live for mexican food like I do try Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland. I guess most of my suggestions have to do with food... Sorry. Last, but not least, sit in the front seat on Splash Mountain!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I'm jealous and can't say. I have not been much and definitely haven't done everything, especially any of the newer stuff. Now that we are moved and the boys are getting older, I'm going to make a goal! Maybe spring break...I'm going to make a suggestion though anyway. YouTube Michael Jackson singing when you wish upon a star at one of the Disneyland anniversaries, perfect performance of course and when you are there, go see captain EO...again it's Michael, enough said. Also take a picture at the walt Disney/Mickey statue. It's like my favorite thing in the park.

Austrie said...

I love the fireworks show!! i hope it doesn't go around the same time as world of color cuz i wanna see both! Oh i've heard fun things about Blue Bayou but it's closed along with Pirates while we're there! (poo!) I'm gonna go there on a romantic date (with my sugar daddy) some day :) I will not sit on the front seat of Splash either! hahah you trickster..
Oh Lexie, you and MJ. i'm for sure gonna check those things out!