Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Back!

Well, I'm home.


It was a wee bit windy and the signs got torn a little bit...but they were pretty sweet! 



Some of my welcoming committee at the airport! 

It was a long flight home...lots of pondering time.
Oh man, it seems as though I have so much to talk about! I'll definitely have to do it in segments. I hope you're in for reading stories...Oh, and thanks for reading my letters while I was away! It's awesome when I see someone and they say, "I enjoyed reading your letters!" Ya'll are the best, you know that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I
have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just
bookmark this page.

My web blog ... austria viena

Michaela said...

Hooray!! We <3 Aus! Glad to have you back!