Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can't Find My Pulse!

Taking a break from painting my room to buy Hairspray tickets at the Hollywood Bowl in August. 
I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN.
Seriously. 

Check out who's playing Link Larkin




If you know anything about me, you know i'm peeing my pants about now. 
I may be 20 years old but a girl can still love the Jonas Brothers.

Among the cast is also John Stamos, Drew Carey, Corbin Bleu & more! Gah, i'm so excited.
________________________________________________________________
Now back to painting...guess what the name of the color I chose is:
Old World Romance
Sounds classy, eh?

5 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

This is fabulous news! Wish I were going! He is the hottest Jonas by far! Actually the other two aren't lookers at all in my opinion. John Stamos too!

Austrie said...

wow, lexie! i thought you were like anti-jonas. good to know you've got my back! ;)

Taryn Robison said...

soo soooooooooooooooooo so so very excited!!! too bad we have to wait so long... oh well, it'll make it that much better!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Well Austrie, to clear things up. I mostly like how YOU like the Jonas Brothers ha ha No but seriously. I really kind of can't listen to them sing...their voices kind of drive me nuts in a bad way, but I know they are talented in their way and Nick is a very lovely lad ;)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

P.S. Amazingly I can listen to Nick when I'm watching it...like on TV...but I would never listen to their cd for instance. He's growing on me, maybe it's actually his brothers who have the more annoying voices?? ha ha Nick is fun to watch though....he'll do great as Link!