Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baseball & Days Off Equal Bliss

Photobucket

On Memorial Day I was invited to go to a Dodgers game in LA with my uncle, Taylor & Taryn. (You know this girl can't turn down 1-a baseball game 2-trip to California) So I said, "why YES! of course!" We left Monday morning, stopped in Vegas at Steak & Shake and then got stuck in what I like to call Memorial Day Traffic. What was supposed to take 4.5 hours took us 7. We were a little late to them game (bummer!) But it was still totally worth it! I love me some baseball {pants}!

Photobucket

Baseball on days off make life all the better, wouldn't you agree with me?

Photobucket


We may have had VIP tickets...giving us all the Dodger dogs anyone could ever want...and sundaes at 7th inning...provided in the VIP lounge. Taryn may have made fun of me when I got excited over the mid-century modern design inside the lounge, so I had to sneak a picture over her shoulder before she laughed at me. (blame her for the blurry-ness). Oh, and Jerry Sands earned himself a new fan. I love sitting by the outfielders...

Photobucket


So all in all my Memorial Day was filled with (lots of) driving, cousin time, baseball & California weather. Dodgers beat the Rockies 7-1. Take me back!

6 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Nice seats, but Austrie, you need to stop drinking so much beer and sober up...especially if you're going on a mission.


hahahahahah (first pic)

Austrie said...

hahaha that's so funny you said that cuz right after i posted i was like wow, that's a lot of beer in that first picture. haha i almost made some sort of caption about it or something...but why hide my addictions ;)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I know, just come out with it...it's one thing to drink but it's two things to drink and then lie about it...think about it...

Corinne Chidester said...

what a fun memorial day! VIP-what what?!

Michaela said...

looks like a fun trip! too bad it wasn't a padres game though... oh well. i still love baseball! :)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Padres??? ppsshhh, it's all about the Red Sox you traitor!