Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Late Night Mario

This past weekend, Taryn & Taylor both came down for a quick trip to California. So when they got back into town Saturday night, a Mario game night was held. You know what I like best about family? You can act like yourself around them, laugh at really stupid things & it only makes you like each other more.

Photobucket
 ______________________________________________________________________________

I purchased a new bedspread today! (I'm re-doing my bedroom) I think it's time to retire the hot pink/neon orange I carefully selected in 8th grade. Next step: paint. My mom wants it to be re-done for guests...So i'm going for a (still fun) but more homey/welcome feeling.  Wish me luck! I will make sure to report back with my oh-so-wonderful selections!

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

Is that the bedspread you got? What kind of paints are you thinking about? I MISS YOU! PA-LEASE come visit me!

Unknown said...

I like yer bedspread lady! I too have my eye on something new to sleep with...but it's a tad colorless. That's right, I'm going completely WhITE! We shall see...oh, and it should go without saying that pictures must be posted when you have the painting done! Of course.