Monday, December 13, 2010

End of The Semester, Say What?

Alright, everyone who votes this semester went by way to fast, raise their hand. My hand is raised. really high. but I must admit I am pretty excited to be heading home for a calm Christmas break. When I say "calm" I really mean shopping, outside movie nights, kickball games, baking, decorating, wrapping, family, friends and traditions. This semester in my family history class I have been trying to incorporate more of my history into my blogs. Sometimes I post stupid stuff (scroll down to read last post...) but I think some day i'll look back and laugh because it brings back memories. That's why I like to update, not to try to gain followers but to record my memories! woopwoop.

Memories like this one:
Nautical yacht party for Matt's bday last weekend

{hopefully more pictures to come!}
That's right, sweaters tied around the shoulders, some may say we're classy ;)
Or memories like this one:
Our roadtrip to Craters of The Moon and other deserted idaho towns.
stupid? perhaps...fun? definitely.


Or memories that I like to think about while it's snowing here in Rexburg:
{Dodgers vs. Reds in LA}
Yup, so i'm pretty sure you all get the picture & i'm pretty sure this semester was full of memory making. So here's to another great semester! .....and getting through finals this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are so so so so so so so SOOOOOOO close...so close...