Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lovin the Freedom

I've been home for over a week now! Living in flip-flops & capris-and couldn't be happier. No stress from design classes and spending time with the fam! It's pretty awesome. I would definitely say this break has been holla worthy, as well as Christmas too.
A few pictures from this week-Minus the Nativity we did for the first time, i assure you pictures WILL be posted from that...it was way too funny. (i know it probably shouldn't be...but with a family like mine it's hard to take things seriously..)
Christmas Eve party at Gma & Gpa's house is always at the top of the list of my favorites. We all got "Sing-A-Ma-Jigs". Have you heard of those? They're for ages 3+ but i can assure you good times were had. After the party winds down a bit, Mady, Tar & I like to spice the night up with a little opera singing & tickling of the ivory. We attracted a few others who knew where the party was really at:



me, abby & lucy

Christmas Day was filled with Just Dance, wii tennis and stuffing faces. as it should be.
(from this picture you can clearly see who dominates the court)
hope you all had a very merry christmas too :)





1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

Oh I miss the Messer gang! I'm glad you are having fun lovely!