Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Knew I Liked You

I was recently reading this hilarious post about de-friending someone on facebook. While thinking to myself "how do you even notice when someone de-friends you? You have to be the ultimate stalker". Ya, well it happened to me today...
My roommate and I doubled with these roommates we met through her mutual friend earlier this semester. Went over for a few movie nights randomly...just ran into him a few weeks and he was like 'blah blah blah! blah blah'...seemed super nice, like usual. Well, I click on a comment he made on someones status--DE-FRIENDED. super sweet of him! Classy too.
Now that i'm over that, because we all know blogging is my form of fuming..not that i should care. He's pocket size and i'm not into him at all...it's just the whole friend thing, who doesn't love friends?
Moving on.

Do you ever wonder what other people are listening to on their ipods when they walk past you on campus? I do. I wonder if any of them are as cool as i am ;) for example...today i was in a random playlist and and old-school miley song came on. First i thought i'm probably kinda weird for liking this but i'm not gonna lie, i let it play and i was totally lovin life. No matter what i'm listening to, I love to push the earphones into my ears & just hold them there so i can love me some bass guitar.
I'm always listening to music and i'm always up for new suggestions---what are you listening to & do you love it?
Off to see Life As We Know It---Josh Duhamel? sure, why not.

6 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

What does pocket size mean? Does that mean he's too short and small for you...like Kevin Tuttle? Or does it mean something totally different that I'm not in the know about?

And by the way, I am listening to the Ray Coniff singers a lot for Christmas along with Enya's album And Winter Came. Check it out before you knock it. As far as non Christmas music I am absorbed in the Eurythmics right now...Brilliant. Also recently discovered a group called Caravan Palace but you must like Swing and you must like Electronic to like them...I like both so it's pretty sweet for me.

Corinne Chidester said...

LOVE that movie!

Liz Willes said...

Ummm, I totally know what you're talking about! That has happened to me!

glitterfeet said...

good old miley songs. Heck yeah. Makes me feel better you you'll jam with me to miley.

Annie Leavitt said...

question, what happens when you "de-friend" someone and then they request your friendship again?

awkward.

Austrie said...

haha lexie- yup, that's exactly what pockets size means. pocket size girls-cute. pockets size boys- need pocket size girls. Gahhh he just bugs me.
Annie- i believe you can request their friendship again (aint gonna happennnn!) unless they blocked you. whatevs.