Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holy Guacamole

This semester is Absolutely. Entirely. Utterly. Consummately. Plumb. Over. This i am very excited about. My final "exam" took place today in which we all showed up to see a sign on the door telling us if we entered, we would get an F. Naturally we were all pretty curious. Check out what was awaiting us behind the door:
Largest game of Twister everrrr.

I fly home tomorrow! Honestly i'm not quite sure what to do with myself right now. I'm completely through! No homework-nada! I keep flipping through channels hoping a Christmas movie is on, only landing on commercials making me really excited to go shopping.
IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad me and my mommy muffin top didn't make it in this shot!!! many thanks indeed!

glitterfeet said...

I think you may have just captured THE best photo of me EVER!!!