Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!

Don't be surprised when I tell you I got up 1:59am for the wedding (to see all the royalty arriving, of course!) And I shamelessly stayed awake for the. entire. thing. If you didn't wake up for it, or just want to relive the pure magic ;) you should watch this video!

Her dress was beautiful (and pretty modest to boot!)
I loved the trees they added to Westiminster Abbey. It added so much life inside the cold building
I loved Victoria & David Beckham  (Spice Girl fan at heart!)
I loved that (very large) nun that sat next to William during the readings (did you notice her?)
I loved "the evil stepsisters" as I immediately thought when Beatrice & Eugenie arrived
I loved seeing the horses go crazy hearing the crowd roar & watching a lone horse run off...seriously, that stuff just makes me laugh so hard
I loved watching Will & Harry make their drive there as well as the first glimpse at Kate's dress
I loved wondering if he was going to get the ring on her finger
I loved the tradition of it all
I loved the carriage ride back to Buckingham Palace & of course the famous balcony smooch


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


To be honest, I loved every minute of it...how can I possibly choose my favorite moments? Ah well, make fun of me all you want...but where can I find myself one of these fairy tales?

3 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

Pretty sure this royal wedding was the universe's offering to you, as it knows you will be sans any Reality Gossip for almost two years!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Isn't everyone a Spice Girls fan?

Becca :) said...

hahaha! Okay, we are the same person. I freakin swear. I totally thought those girls were the wicked step sisters. I LOVE PRINCE HARRY