Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Evening Jaunts

(Did you say "jaunts" in a British accent? It sounds cooler that way.)
You know how every town has "their place" where the locals go to hang out, have fun or just take a walk to? Well, i'm lucky because that place is pretty much my backyard. I don't take advantage of it as much as i should but when i do it's always a lot of fun. Have you Moapa Valley-ites guessed what i'm talking about?
THE REZ!
A big irrigation reservoir is a short walk from my house. My mom, sister and i took a quick walk around tonight. Is it rumor that they found an alligator there? My dad saw a picture of it---but i don't believe it...


Photobucket
Anyone recognize the truck? :)


Photobucket
Bunkerville Mountain



Photobucket


Photobucket

Where's "your place"?

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

I lovelovelovelovelove you, and this post made me miss you WAY big. I'm not sure what my place is...maybe I need to find one! :)
Wait...got it. Crystal Beach. You have to ride a ferry to get to it. It's divine.