Saturday, June 25, 2011

Somebody is 17

Happy Birthday Manny!
Her real name is Mady but we call her Manny after her small love for Manny Ramirez. She's my younger (and shorter) sister. However, we do wear the same shoe size and that comes in handy (for her) daily. ;) You may remember my earlier attempt to get her a prom date, but now i'm thinking she could use a date for her 17th birthday too. (oh and for the record, my birthday is in a mere 11 days, just FYI.)

Photobucket

A little bit about Manny
-She will be a senior in HS
-She is on the dance team
-She is also a fan of the wonderful & amazing Jonas Brothers
-She has 102 different colors of nail polish (seriously, i just went and counted)

So if you happen to run into her, don't forget to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
Manny, having you as a sister is better than finding $20 in my pocket. (or focket, as you would call it)

2 comments:

Corinne Chidester said...

LOVED this post! Happy birthday Maddy! I love that you are as addicted to nail polish as I am! xo

Tibi said...

Focket! I heard that story! :) funny...
Oh and also I can't believe I was just at your house for TWO days and did NOT manage to see your new room!