Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Papa

Happy Father's Day to the coolest, busiest, best man in my life!


Do your parents keep a book of hilarious stuff you did as a kid? Mine do, this is one of my favorites involving my dad, when I was 4 years old:

"One night we were all laying on the bed. Austrie's feet were by Matt (my dad's) face. Just for the heck of it, she kicked him in the face. Matt leaned away-taken back and a bit hurt, but he held his tongue. Then she repeated the kick! While both of her feet were in the air, he spanked her bottom one time. Now that's the only physical punishment she's ever received because we don't hit her to punish her. Aus started crying and lashed back at Matt "I CAN STILL WALK!". We couldn't help from laughing!" 

There you have it, I guess as a red head I may have a bit of a temper but it's only because I was beaten as a child! However, he does protect his girls from the paparazzi so I guess I can forgive him.

Photobucket




Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Corinne Chidester said...

HAHAHA! I loved this post! Your dad is seriously one of the coolest people I know! Give him an anaconda squueeeeze for me! :)