Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Last Hurrah

Taryn came down to play with me for my "last weekend" home! We went to the local Pomegranate Festival, ate at Tiffany's, went to the Pirate football game and planned a family BBQ. I think the most difficult part about not having my phone with me on the mish is that we can't text each other 24/7. lame.
Every Thanksgiving we hold a family kickball game but obviously I won't be here for that! So we played an early game Saturday night.

Photobucket

Oh, and we watched/sang along to our favorite movie. But that goes without saying. 

6 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Austrie, I'm sure it is a great movie. Really, But your FAVORITE? Haven't you ever seen The Sound of Music, or West Side Story...or It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World? It's seriously your all time fave??? ha ha

Austrie said...

Is your saying all of that supposed to sway my answer? ;)

Taryn Robison said...

awwww :) good pic! Please don't leave me haha jk jk you are doing a good work!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

No. I want you to be completely honest. Hey, if that's true, then just own you know... I just was wondering if it was your all time super duper serious favorite. ...If so, that's cool man ha ha

Austrie said...

hahaha Well, Father of The Bride might top the list. :)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

ha ha I like that one too...